We’re hiring a Communications and Marketing Intern!
Prince’s Trust International is looking for a creative and enthusiastic self-starter to become our Communications and Marketing Intern.
In the role, you will support the external affairs team, offering an exciting opportunity to develop skills across the various communications disciplines including press and PR, digital and social media, content development and brand marketing.
If you are passionate about creating engaging and innovative content, and keen to draw inspiration from the young people, delivery partners and 17 countries we operate in, then this might be the role for you!
To succeed in this role, you will be interested in issues affecting young people and aware of the different challenges young people across the world face. Skilled at writing and equipped with a strong eye for good content and visuals, you will be interested in developing a career in communications and/ or marketing. You would also need to have excellent time management skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks with competing priorities.
Applications for this six-month internship will open towards the beginning of September. Please contact Jonathan Oakman, International Communications Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions in the meantime.
PERKS OF WORKING AT PRINCE’S TRUST INTERNATIONAL
- Great holiday package. 30 days annual leave entitlement, plus public holidays. Office closure the days between Christmas and New Year
- Fantastic Family leave. Receive 13 weeks full pay and 13 weeks half pay for maternity and adoption leave and pro rata entitlement for shared parental leave. Receive 8 weeks full pay for paternity leave.
- Flexible and agile working. Where operationally possible, you can work your hours that support a work-life balance including compressed hours and hybrid-working (part office – part home based) or working from home options.
- Benefits platform. Everything from health and financial wellbeing support to discounts on your favourite restaurants, shops and cinemas
- A free employee assistance programme (EAP) to support your mental wellbeing.
- PTI will contribute 5% of your salary to the workplace Pension Scheme
- Generous life assurance cover (4 x annual salary)
- In-house and external training opportunities available throughout the year
Prince’s Trust International is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. As part of this commitment, we undertake basic disclosure checks (or international equivalents) in accordance with the Codes of Practice for all roles within Prince’s Trust International, and for our roles working directly with young people, at an enhanced level. Having a criminal record will not automatically exclude applicants.
In further support of a Safeguarding First approach we are signatories to the Misconduct Disclosure Scheme. The Scheme facilitates the sharing of misconduct data between employers. In line with this Scheme, we will request information from job applicants’ previous employers about any findings of sexual exploitation, sexual abuse and/or sexual harassment during employment, or incidents under investigation when the applicant left employment. By submitting an application, the job applicant confirms his/her/their understanding of these recruitment procedures.
We are committed to equitable work practices and believe in building a diverse organisation that is representative of and responsive to the needs of our young people and stakeholders. We welcome and encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. We particularly welcome applications from Black, Asian, Mixed and other Ethnic candidates which are currently under-represented throughout Prince’s Trust International.